No products in the cart.
Fall may be officially around the corner, but this warm weather says otherwise! Try this seasoned seafood summer dish and enjoy it with a bottle of a refreshing and crisp white wine.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 (8 oz.) package of linguine pasta
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup 2013 Estate Reserve Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- ¼ cup butter
- Salt to taste
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbs. chopped fresh basil
- 3 tbs. chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine and cook for 9 to 13 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and saute garlic about 1 minute. Mix in chicken broth, wine, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat and simmer until only half of the liquid remains.
- Mix shrimp, butter, parsley and basil into the saucepan. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, until shrimp is opaque. Stir-in the cooked linguine and continue cooking 2 more minutes until well coated.
Serve immediately and enjoy!