Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cru is a French wine term, which is traditionally translated as “growth.” It is closely connected to terroir in the sense of communicating a particular character of its produce, notably to wine. More specifically, cru is often used to indicate a specifically named and legally defined vineyard or ensemble of vineyards and the vines which grow on a reputed terroir.
Members of the Cru Club enjoy carefully selected wines from Charles B. Mitchell Vineyards. Shipments consist of some of the very best wines in our portfolio, including limited, pre-released and library vintage wines.
- 3 bottles per quarter: 1 Reserve Red Wine, 1 Table Red Wine & 1 Table White Wine
- 20% savings off wines and merchandise when purchasing directly from Charles B. Mitchell Vineyards
- A private patio tasting and vineyard walk for 10
- Four complimentary pizza tokens
- Tickets to our quarterly release parties
- VIP access to the bocce ball court