No products in the cart.
Need a quick way to cool down in this summer heat? Try this red wine slushie recipe that’s sure to rejuvenate you after a hot summer day:
What You Need:
(2) 12 ounce bags frozen mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries)
1 bottle of your favorite Charles B. Mitchell red wine
2 cups ginger ale
2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
How To Make It:
- Place all the ingredients in a larger blender.
- Blend until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a large freezer friendly container and freeze at least 6 hours.
- Take out of freezer and break ice with a fork.
- Spoon into wine glasses and enjoy!